Exterior Renovations, Remodeling, Decking, Porches Cumming GA
Exovations
We are a Georgia state licensed residential general contractor, an EPA approved lead-paint certified contractor, and we are trained, certified and preferred contractors by the manufacturers of the materials we install.
EXOVATIONS® solves homeowners' exterior remodeling needs with creative solutions, combining curb appeal with durability. We create exteriors for looks and for life, using materials that are no or low maintenance and come with excellent warranties. From start to finish, our remodeling process focuses on creating a stress-free experience for our customers.
Company owner Roone Unger began doing business in April 1996 under the original name of “Builder's Exterior Design.” At that time, the company’s focus was in serving builders and contractors in the Atlanta area with their exterior product installation needs, mainly siding, cornice, and shutters.
At the request of our builder and contractor customers, we began working with their family, friends, and neighbors’ home exteriors. From there, our customer base surged, our renovation business exploded, and our products and services broadened.
Building the Business
In 2001 we invested in creating a brand that would help reinforce what we had become … a home exterior remodeling company focused on conducting business the way consumers wanted and expected. In June of that same year, we became EXOVATIONS®, a name that combines the word “exo”, which captures our focus on exterior renovations products and services, with the word “ovations”, which communicates how our customers respond to our unique, customer-oriented way of doing business. We developed the tagline “We're Changing Home Exteriors” to reinforce that we change both a home's exterior and the way the industry does business.
EXOVATIONS® is now one of the largest home exterior remodeling contractors, vinyl siding and fiber cement siding company, and vinyl replacement window companies in the Southeast and has been featured in several news and magazine publications.
After 24 years and thousands of completed projects, our customers are still surprised to find a contractor who shows up on time, respects their property, and focuses on solutions rather than high-pressure sales. However, what they really value most is our ability to deliver on-time, on-budget renovation projects that increase their home’s curb appeal without all the stress that is commonly experienced in remodeling. Delivering exceptional craftsmanship with unexpected ease is what we do. Our customers say EXOVATIONS is the way remodeling should be done.
Here is what you can expect when working with EXOVATIONS®:
Projects
The team at EXOVATIONS® is committed to selecting and installing the most beautiful and durable siding for our clients’ homes. We are certified experts with almost 20 years of experience installing high quality siding on Georgia homes.
Replacing the siding on your home is not a simple process. It typically involves the complete removal of the existing cladding (hardboard siding, pressboard siding, cedar wood siding or stucco), the installation of a moisture barrier and reflashing of all windows and doors before the new siding is installed.
There are also some specific handling and installation techniques and tools required that are unique to fiber cement siding. For all these reasons, siding installation is typically not a do-it-yourself project. It should be reserved for siding contractors that are experienced in siding installation with the proper tools.
We don't just want you to have the completed project you hoped for, we also want you to have the kind of remodeling experience you didn't think was possible.
As with all our other home improvement products and services, we offer only the best paint products and quality craftsmanship.
If your home does need repair work prior to painting, EXOVATIONS can take care of that too. We guarantee that you will NOT have to paint for at least 5 years. We provide you a 5 year Workmanship Warranty.
Adding, replacing or expanding a deck is a project that will increase both the enjoyment and the value of your home. Whether you choose to rebuild or remodel your home's deck or add elaborate decking, EXOVATIONS® can help you with all of your decking needs including deck design.
At EXOVATIONS, we believe that decks should be built to last. That is why we build our decks with only the highest quality, long lasting products that can withstand the rigors of severe weather conditions.
Composite decking maintains its color and beauty for years without the work of painting, staining or sealing. And, because it resists mildew, warping and insects, there’s no need to replace rotting, uneven or termite-damaged boards.
Whether you choose to dress up your front entry or create more living space with a screen porch, covered porch or enclosed porch addition, EXOVATIONS® will help you make your ideas become reality.
Testimonials
"EXOVATIONS is like striking gold! Very rare do you find a company that is this organized and takes this much pride in what they do. They are exceptional! They truly provide quality product, workmanship, & service. I absolutely had no worries from start to finish. I have enough stress and don't want to have to worry about if someone is going to do a good job or not. EXOVATIONS takes the stress out of remodeling your home. This company is the model for all others to follow!" - Chuck R.
"My wife and I could not be more pleased with the entire EXOVATIONS experience. Everything I had read about EXOVATIONS was proven ten fold. From the initial sales call to completion of the project, the professionalism and quality of work performed was outstanding. I have dealt with numerous home improvement companies throughout the years and none reached the standards EXOVATIONS strives for and met. Job well done!" - Lawrence G.
"After building our house in 2001, I became a dedicated "contractor hater". Never had a good experience until EXOVATIONS. Simply put, EXOVATIONS gets the idea of the ENTIRE end-to-end customer experience. From making sure the work to be done is clearly communicated, following-up, being on time, checking-in, supervising their workers, doing quality control, and making sure you are satisfied before you hand them a check, they get it. We will definitely be using EXOVATIONS again." - Dee P.
"Every person on the project was professional, diligent, cordial and personable. They were the best contracting firm I have ever worked with in over 35 years as a homeowner in three states. Great people, great pricing, great performance! I am very selective, but these guys hit it out of the park. I have already recommended them to 5 neighbors." - Wall M.
"As a former contractor/homebuilder I thought about doing the carpentry and project management myself. I knew it would be a bit stressful but figured I would do the best job. Thankfully my Wife and I decided to have it done knowing that I'm picky about a lot of things because I've done it all myself in the past. The highest praise I can give EXOVATIONS is to say that the entire project, start to finish, was run exactly how I would try to run my own. Communication was open, questions were answered and the minor issues that come with any project were taken care of with no arguing etc. EXOVATIONS really did an all around great job and I would recommend then to anyone. Remember, you get what you pay for. They weren't the cheapest but I honestly feel like I got a great deal and the entire project was much smoother than I could have hoped for." - J. Cook
"From customer service, to the inspector, to the project manager, to the folks who did the renovations, I could not ask for a better company. I was told every step that would take place and when. I would recommend EXOVATIONS to any of my family and friends." - J. Moon
"In a world seemingly full of con artists and mediocre standards, its very refreshing to find an organization dedicated to doing high quality work and treating customers like valued friends." - H. Pyror
Contact Us
Address: 1550-A Oak Industrial Ln Cumming, GA 30041
Phone: +1 770-205-2995
E-mail: customerservice@exovations.com
Messenger: m.me/Exovations








































